Spot The Egg To Win A Holiday This Easter
Fancy winning a cracking holiday this Easter? Well check out our egg-cellent competition starting on Monday 2 April and one could be yours.
All you have to do is go to our website each day from Monday 2 April and find the Easter Eggs, which will be hidden on a selection of pages until Monday 9 April. Then, simply comment on this blog and tell us how many you have found and each day one person will win a beach bag! Easy hey? Then after Easter Monday we’ll pick an overall winner to win a holiday to an Al Fresco parc in Europe.
Also, as we are so kind here at Al Fresco HQ, each day check out our bunny bloggers, who will be uploading blogs with daily clues on where to find more eggs. To find them, just look on our profiles page and instead of our smiling faces, you’ll see the Easter Bunny.
So if you want an egg-tastic treat this Easter, then our competition is a must.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a family holiday to a parc of your choice subject to availability for seven nights and excludes: Marina Di Venezia, Pra Delle Torri, Camping Yelloh! Village Le Sylvamar, Yelloh! Village Le Brasilia, Le Séquoia Parc & Camping La Garangeoire
- Travel is not included in the prize
- Al Fresco has the right to withdraw the competition at any time.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- If the initial winner is unable to claim their prize, another winner will be chosen at the discretion of Al Fresco
- The winner will be contacted within seven days of the competition closing date with full details of the prize and how to claim it
- The winner’s name will be available 30 days after the closing date by contacting Al Fresco
- Competition start date is 2 April 2012
- Competition closing date is 5pm on 9 April 2012
- Any entries received after the closing date will not be counted
- The winner will need to draft 300 words about the prize to appear on the main blog and be available for promotion
- Holiday must be taken in 2012 from 1 May 2012 and excludes July and August