Spot The Heart To Win This Valentine's Day
NOTE: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Fancy winning a holiday this Valentine’s Day? Well check out our competition starting on Tuesday 7 February and you could do just that!
All you have to do is go to our website each day from Tuesday 7 February and find the love hearts, which will be hidden on a selection of pages until 14 February. Then, simply comment on this blog and tell us how many you have found and each day one person will win a beach bag! Easy hey? Then on Valentine’s Day we’ll pick an overall winner to win a holiday to an Al Fresco parc in Europe.
To make it easy for you, here’s what you’re looking for:
With Citation to www.alfrescoholidays.co.uk this Heart image is available for use for both commercial & non-commercial purposes, it is also available to modify and adapt with citation.
Also, as we are super nice here at Al Fresco HQ, each day check out our cupid bloggers, who will be uploading blogs with daily clues on where to find more hearts. To find them, just look on our profiles page and instead of our smiling faces, you’ll see cupid.
So if you want a treat this Valentine’s Day, then our competition is a sure fire way to get what you want this 14 February.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a family holiday to a parc of your choice subject to availability for seven nights and excludes: Marina Di Venezia, Pra Delle Torri, Camping Yelloh! Village Le Sylvamar, Yelloh! Village Le Brasilia, Le Séquoia Parc & Camping La Garangeoire
- Travel is not included in the prize
- Al Fresco has the right to withdraw the competition at any time.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- If the initial winner is unable to claim their prize, another winner will be chosen at the discretion of Al Fresco
- The winner will be contacted within seven days of the competition closing date with full details of the prize and how to claim it
- The winner’s name will be available 30 days after the closing date by contacting Al Fresco
- Competition start date is 7 February 2012
- Competition closing date is 5pm on 14 February 2012
- Any entries received after the closing date will not be counted
- The winner will need to draft 300 words about the prize to appear on the main blog and be available for promotion
- Holiday must be taken in 2012 from 1 April 2012. Holidays to be taken in April, May, June or September and excludes half terms